How to Apply
OES JOURNEY is very intensive. It's not for everyone. It's for people who really desire to take the next step, to become entrepreneurial and living a life of meaning.
Your age, background doesn't matter, although we feel we specially fit:
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Young Artsy Go-Getters
- Worried Globalist and Social Activists
- Disappointed NGO's workers
- New Media Adventurers
- Very Curious & Worried Inheritors of their parents business.
- Business people longing for a change
We must also feel you'll fit the group and are an enrichment for it.
Learning together is tough and heaven at the same time.
We expect openhearted involvement or it won't work.
If this feels good to you then fill in the application form below:
Our Power – Dashboard 50 MASTERS/MENTORS/SPEAKERS
These are the people connected to OES, the people we'll learn from and with. These people make up our field and network they bring value for school, individual students and our business network(s), whether they bring workshops, or lectures, private coaching or just their wisdom on what's happening in the(ir) world.
(THE MORE BUTTON IS NOT WORKING FOR ALL THE MENTORS, WE ARE CREATING ONE DEDICATED PAGE EACH OF THEM, AS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS ISSUE REQUIRES A BIT OF TIME, THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING)
A normal teacher transfers knowledge, and sometimes wisdom. They are experts at topics the students need to learn. Out kind of master can do two things:
1. offer his, or her, personal journey as a story upon which the listener can draw his or her own conclusions. Reality is ambiguous, so stories encompass that ambiguity better, than knowledge and leave more space for personal interpretation.
2. He or she can offer, incite experiences that make people discover their own answers. The difference with educational exercises being that the experiences not so much support or practice new insights nor train models or approaches. The experiences are purely designed to discover your own answers, insights and experience your own possibilities.
To understand the second a bit better, one can compare a professional test (where preselected jobs mark the possible outcomes of the test, that almost always purely fit within the traditional labour market) with a Native American Vision Quest, where any personal vision can become the basis for any personal contribution to the tribe.
Anyone who wants to train entrepreneurs cannot train people to comply to, or reach preselected objectives. Entrepreneurs must dig deep into their own possibilities and may need to build totally new relationships, products, services with the world that have never been there before. The first to open web shops opened something for which there was no education yet.
Thus a 'classical' teacher teaches within the boundaries of his or her knowledge towards a preordained outcome or level. A master lifts people up outside his or her won boundaries and that of themselves, towards something that fits them, their context and purpose, her own boundaries (not won boundaries)...